Wednesday, March 6, 2013

You think you know, but you have no idea....

           
            Seeing as this is my very first entry, I thought I might introduce myself... My name is Jessica but most people call me J.Shep - I am married to my best friend, Rickey <3


This is a picture of us at the Carrie Underwood concert we attended last weekend.... Def a good time when you mix us with Country music
<<<---------------------------






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then you have my mini me, Kaydence 
------------------>>>>
She has personality && attitude for days. Wants to grow up && be a Doctor but right now she enjoys competition dance =]

I also have a Step Son named Jayden. He is my daughters best friend. We don't get to see him often, but when we do these two are inseparable










My life pretty much revolves around them, my friends, && the rest of my family. During my spare time I like to plan && have Family Movie Nights && play Beer Pong. We travel a lot for Beer Pong so I hardly have a dull moment. This blog will be filled with stories from my life, the things we do, && some of the crazy things we say....


-red.                





No comments:

Post a Comment